Picture
The Rules:

1. Go to page 77 of your current MS.
  2. Go to line 7.
  3. Copy down the next 7 lines/sentences, and post them as they’re written. No cheating.
  4. Tag 7 other victims …er, authors.
Thanks to one of my fabulous authors, Kate Avelynn, for tagging me!

I picked SEMI DORK because, not only is it my current WIP, it's a bit of my past. Anna is like me in so many ways. Anna has be talked into going to fat camp over the summer by her so-called conniving friend, Beth. Beth is not who we think she is, but find that out later.

In this scene, Anna finds one of the camp counselors, Chrissy, pill popping. She's afraid she's suicidal:

“Death isn’t the answer,” I said rubbing her back. I knew the lioness could tear me to  pieces, but she leaned into me instead. Black smudges stained my white polo shirt.

“Yes, it is,” she said. “People would move on if I was gone, and I would be at peace.”

“You wouldn’t be at peace. Your soul would wander in turmoil,” I said.

“Ok, Dr. Phil,” Chrissy said wiping the snot that was pouring out of her nose.

“It’s true,” I said, “and what you want to do is selfish, not courageous.”

Chrissy looked at me a bit shocked. Her tears temporarily stopped flowing. “You know way too much,” she said.

I rolled my sleeve up to my shoulders, revealing the scars I had left there years ago. “Cutter,” I said. “I wanted to feel the pain. I wanted to know I was still alive. I felt everything. I have those scars as a constant reminder.”

And now I get to pick 7 victims! I’m going to tag:

Nicole Steinhaus
Candace Havens
Jessi Gage
Tori Scott
Paula Altenburg
Cindi Madsen
Jenna Bennett

Comments

09/13/2015 04:13

Get the best rush essay at our essay service. Visit us now! Don't delay.

I want to feel pain too! As you wanted!

Excellent and beneficial post… i am so grateful to left comment on this. This has been a so exciting study, would really like to study more here….

12/01/2016 11:47

I like how you put your thoughts in one good dialogue. Yet, I would argue with the line that states for committing suicide is selfish rather than courageous. It is nothing, nothing about being selfish or being courageous. People that actually consider making suicide are not mentally ill, and their not making their decision spontaneously, driven by emotions. Don't mix people who like to talk about suicide and making pity of themselves with once that are actually about to do it. Now, let's look at something more positive, that will make you shout 'i want u cams' and helps you to get rid of the bad thoughts. Stay on the positive side of your life!

12/13/2016 23:29

Apply for help to write my essay to Native English Writer anytime you require such help!

01/18/2017 02:08

kik usernames

04/24/2017 23:38

Melbourne SEO Services is one of Australia's most trusted digital marketing agencies. We help businesses get a great ROI from their marketing budget.

05/22/2017 02:20

cbse results are released

05/22/2017 20:15

Making a fiction story is quite exciting because you have your free will on how your story will run. You have the power to produce characters that are not realistic but have the power to be an inspiration to your readers. In your case, I think you are doing a good job. Dr. Phil's character was a strong one and I am hoping to see more of him for your next episodes!

07/18/2017 21:20

The Pixel Gun 3d Hack makes it feasible that you could basically get a limitless amount of free Treasures and Coins for Pixel Gun 3d within simply with 4 mins of time and also very little initiative at mostly all.

07/18/2017 23:12

Hospi9.com is a online search portal where you can search all the hospitals, eye care center, clinics, pharmacy shops, etc

07/28/2017 01:35

www.gmail.coim This article which helps you to know complete information about www.gmail.com. Nowadays emails are very much important in our day to day life